Job Title: Assembly Technician
Location: Greater Washington DC area
Position Type: Part-Time
Education: High School diploma Job
Maxim Biomedical is looking for part-time, flexible help at its Rockville location. Candidates will be responsible for assembly of kits, labeling of handheld items, and assistance in other small-parts assembly tasks. Individuals can expect to work between 10-30 hours/week; with a flexible work schedule (between normal working hours). This is a great opportunity for a stay-at-home mom, college students, or just individuals looking to make supplemental income. Multiple positions are available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assemble various medical devices and components in clean room environment.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations, while adhering to quality requirements and practices providing in executed SOPs.
- Perform repetitive motion tasks (substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers).
- Up to 80-100% of the day may be spent at a lab bench and/or in the clean room
- May require periods of standing/sitting in a clean room or lab environment
- High School diploma.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to read, understand, and correctly follow simple instructions (verbal and/or written).
- Able to communicate issues and problems to supervisors.
- Ability to be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation including ability to walk, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand.
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience