Catalog #: 92003
The Maxim HIV-1 Limiting Antigen-Avidity Dried Blood Spot (DBS) EIA is an in-vitro quantitative limiting antigen (LAg) avidity enzyme immunoassay for distinguishing recent HIV-1 infections from those which are long-term.
The Maxim HIV-1 LAg-Avidity DBS EIA uses US CDC developed technology and is designed for surveillance purposes such as estimating HIV-1 incidence in a population, monitoring and evaluating HIV intervention programs, and recognizing those high-incidence populations so that prevention research, vaccine trials, and resources are most appropriately utilized.
This product is for research use only and is not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Recominant gp41 HIV-1 Antigen Coated Microwell Plate (2 Plates – 96 wells x2)
- Sample Diluent (1 bottle – 175 mL)
- Dissociation Buffer (1 bottle – 27 mL)
- Conjugate Diluent (1 bottle – 27 mL)
- 10X Wash Solution (2 bottles – 100 mL)
- TMB Substrate (1 bottle – 27 mL)
- Stop Solution (1 bottle – 27 mL)
- Plate Sealers (1 package – 25 plate sealers)
- Negative Control Discs (1 vial – 10 discs)
- Calibrator Discs (1 vial – 15 discs)
- Low Positive Control Discs (1 vial – 15 discs)
- High Positive Control Discs (1 vial – 15 discs)
- 200X Conjugate Concentrate (1 vial – 180 μL)
- Format: ELISA
- Sample Type: Dried Blood Spot (DBS)
- Test/Kit: 192 Tests
- Storage Temperature: 2-8°C (Refrigerated Pack) & -20°C (Freezer Pack)
- Catalog #: 92003
- Description: HIV-1 Limiting Antigen (LAg) Avidity DBS EIA Kit (192 Tests/Kit)
To place an order or to request additional information, please contact our support team